RE-ALIGN WITH YOUR DIVINE and CELEBRATE!




The other day, I was designing new graphics for my websites and blogs. As I "played" with this particular picture, I tried a graphic effect that I hadn't tried before and I instantly saw something beautiful. Something that made me sit back in my chair breathless, speechless. When a word did make it's way from my lips it was, "Wow!" I just kind of sat mesmerized by this image that I felt I was guided, instructed even, to create. Then words started coming and I typed the inspirational message that you see above. I feel like I was even guided to choose this font. This was truly a Divine Experience! Similar to when I write a poem. So now as I write this post, I'm inspired to add this... 

As Homemakers, Moms and Wives, we always have a full plate. So full that sometimes we forget to eat. We forget to feed and nurture our feminine spirit. Our daily lives can become so mechanical, so out of touch with our divine essence that we feel non-existent. And as we start to whither and shrink away inside, we yearn for our husband, children, friends, family, somebody to rescue us, acknowledge us, and build us back up. We forgot that at the center of all, we are Divine Beings.  

IF WE REALLY KNEW OURSELVES, WE WOULD CRY TEARS OF JOY AND DELIGHT! BECAUSE WHAT WE TRULY ARE IS DYNAMIC FEMININE ENERGY, LOVE and LIGHT! And still as I write this, all I can say is...Wow!

I published this picture on my website and phoned my mother soon after to invite her to have a look at it. Her response was exactly like mine, "Wow!" What a blessing! Remember my beautiful sistahs; WHAT we are as Dynamic Feminine Energy, Love and Light empowers WHO we are as Homemakers, Moms and Wives! 

So Cry Those Tears of Joy and Delight! Re-Align With Your Divine! Know Your Authentic Beautiful Self and Celebrate!   


BE Inspired!


The DynamicMom
"Empowering The Lives Of Homemakers Moms and Wives!"


Visit The NEW DynamicMomEnterprises.com For More Home-Centered Lifestyle Empowerment and Education for Your Dynamic Homemaker-Mom-Wife Life!

Comments