IN THE PRESENCE OF A MIRACLE!

ABUNDANT BEAUTY, HEALTH, HAPPINESS and WEALTH! I was looking back through my posts on social media and was inspired to share this one with you from January 19, 2015 (2 months ago today). It's a special post that puts a smile on my heart now as when I wrote it then. I hope it will do the same for you, Enjoy!


"We're all smiles, having fun and oh, so grateful! 24 years ago today our baby boy Hasaan Ajaye (Handsome Warrior), came into the world after I had surgery to keep him in my belly, 5-1/2 months of bedrest, 50 lbs gained, 9 days overdue then 28 hours of ACTIVE LABOR and a truly dramatic natural delivery where I involuntarily kicked my poor husband Vincent across the room on a HUGE contraction, lol! He jumped right back into play though:-) Anyway, Hasaan was born with beautiful green eyes (changed to beautiful brown), deep amazing dimples and a rare skin disease called Epidermolysis Bullosa. The doctors told us he would live a short painful life full of wounds, scars and limited to no physical activity. Has Hasaan's life been full of wounds, scars and pain?  Absolutely and still is, but not only has he NEVER COMPLAINED or made excuses to this day, he continues to use his life as an example of SCHOLARSHIP, INSPIRATION, PERSEVERANCE and LOVE. An 11 year Homeschooled kid, Martial Artist: Student-Instructor-Coach, National Karate Champion, Mentor, Inspirational Writer, Music Blogger, Twitter Fave, Security Officer, Entrepreneur, little Brother to big sis Nakkiyya, Grandson, Nephew, Cousin, Friend. I Thank you my son for our empowering metaphysical talks, for the laughter and the tears, for shaping daddy and I into the parents you need us to be, in order to guide you on your incredible life's journey. We're so proud of you and we love you ALWAYS! Happy Born Day Sweetie! You're Here and YOUR WORK CONTINUES!!"

*Visit DynamicMomEnterprises.com to see more pics and learn more about our Family Life, Homeschooling and living with Epidermolysis Bullosa.

Comments