DYNAMICMOM DAILY: 4 MUST HAVE COLLECTIONS TO FINISH OFF YOUR MOMMY GLAM CHIC EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK!

I speak with busy women everyday who share with me how they just can't seem to get their everyday look together. They're running kids around, attending meetings, going to doctors appointments, running errands; so they definitely want to be comfortable, but they also want to look and feel pretty, confident and professional too. In a word, Fabulous! So today I'm sharing my 4 MUST HAVE COLLECTIONS TO FINISH OFF YOUR MOMMY GLAM CHIC EVERYDAY OF THE WEEK! These FABULOUS FINISHERS are sure to Complete Your beautiful Look!

MUST HAVE #1: MAKEUP (NATURAL, NEUTRAL PALETTE)

Your everyday makeup should be natural and easy. I know there are lots of faces in the magazines sporting the latest makeup trends, but we're talking simple, easy, PRETTY!
This is my personal FAVE neutral collection that I put together for my everyday face. It's easy to apply, wears beautifully ALL DAY and I feel super confident, chic and pretty without looking "overdone"!

*SMOOTH MINERALS Powder Foundation (Bronze)
*KABUKI POWDER BRUSH
*ULTRA LUXURY Brow Liner (Dark Brown)
*GLIMMERSTICKS Waterproof Eyeliner (Blackest Black)
*SUPER EXTEND Infinitize Mascara (Black) "24 hr Staying Power & Fab Looong Lashes, Love it!"
*TRUE COLOR Eyeshadow Quad (Mocha Latte)
*ULTRA COLOR RICH LIPSTICK (Cozy Mauve)
*EXTRA LASTING Lip Gloss (Never Gone Mauve)







MUST HAVE #2: JEWELRY

Jewelry is a Fabulous Finisher! A pair of pretty earrings, a statement necklace and  a bangle or two, (or 6 in my case, looove them!), adds that fabulous sparkle to your face, sets off your mani and beautifies your neckline! My eclectic jewelry collection spans many years of adding a piece here and adding a piece there. And I chose to showcase it like a work of art. This DIY beauty is hanging in my Dressing Room next to my makeup table. I make it from a poster board, push pins and a fabulous black velvet maxi dress that I deconstructed and stretched over the poster board. I adored this dress and wore it for many years. I couldn't bring myself to part with it so I repurposed it! Now I have it forever! Feels amazing too!
















MUST HAVE #3: NAIL POLISH

That's right! That mani needs to be tight! Especially if you talk with your hands as I do, lol! And you can save that salon money too by doing it yourself! For spring and summer, I love shimmer! For my mani and my pedi, don't forget the toes! It's just so pretty and fun! Even when I wear Clear Polish on my hands, I'm rockin' a fab color on the toes! AVON makes it so easy to build a nail polish collection because of the fabulous colors and great prices! For those of you who prefer your Gel Polish, got you covered too!







MUST HAVE #4: FRAGRANCE

Ahh Fragrance, the unseen Finisher that leaves a lasting impression! Your fragrance collection in my opinion, should by one of the most important in your wardrobe. Wear Fragrance to enhance your mood or reveal the mood your in ;-) My fragrance collection contains a variety of scents that go with my flow! I've got Fun and Floral, Sweet and Fruity, Clean and Simple, Soft and Sensual and SULTRY SEXY! That's My NIGHT MAGIC EVENING MUSK (not pictured here, it's in my bag. It goes where I go!) Oh, Yeah! The bottles themselves are pretty, fun and sexy so I chose a reflective base for my display. It's a mirror from the discount store! My center piece is a pretty vase I received containing gorgeous sunflowers for my 50th Born Day last August from a fabulous sistah-friend! Here I've added cuttings in water from my beautiful plant (I Call Her The Diva, She's Glorious!)  I think this display is stunning! It makes me smile!











So there you have it! 4 MUST HAVE COLLECTIONS TO FINISH OFF YOUR MOMMY GLAM (RUNNING AROUND TOWN) SPRING CHIC EVERYDAY OF THE WEEK! Start with what you have and grow from there. Remember BEAUTIFYING OURSELVES IS FUN, Not A Chore! Be Authentic in your product choices and Creative with your displays. Go with your Easy, Fabulous Feminine Flow and you'll come out a winner at the Finish! Now GLOW, SHIMMER, SPARKLE and SHINE through your week!


























Visit DynamicMomEnterprises.com for our Fabulous Products, Services and Resources (ALL ONLINE!) To Help You Live A More Beautiful, Healthy, Happy & Wealthy Life! Click SHOP ONLINE to connect with our AVON Store for ALL YOUR FABULOUS BEAUTY NEEDS!!



Comments