DYNAMICMOM DAILY: ADD ART, FASHION, & FUNCTION TO YOUR WORKSPACE TO NURTURE YOUR MIND-BODY-SPIRIT & BUSINESS SUCCESS!


IF YOUR AT HOME WORKSPACE IS PRETTY AND ENGAGING, YOU'LL ENJOY WORKING IN IT AND HAVE GREAT BUSINESS SUCCESS!


ENGAGE YOUR CREATIVITY! CONNECT WITH YOUR CLARITY and FOCUS TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS!

This Vision Board Corner in my Workspace feeds me immensely! There's always something going on here! When I get a little overwhelmed, frustrated, need a little break or get super inspired and need to create something with my hands; I just sit here on my stool with my magazines, scissors and gluesticks... and "Play" for a while!


I've done boards to Empower Me in my spirit, in my business and this little "work in progress" is my new "Glam Plan!" for 50 Plus is FAB-U LOUS!


STORAGE SHELVES & BASKETS MAKE A PRETTY PRESENTATION and DISPLAY YOUR THINGS WITH FABULOUS ORGANIZATION!

I Looove this display! Hubby and I picked up this shelving unit from Home Depot. My Books, Post Card Flyers and Thank You Post Cards look great here. I purchased these fabulous baskets from Office Max. They store my Business File Folders and my Beauty and Travel Brochures. This display helps me add fabulous sparkle, functional storage and artistic Diva Style to my workspace!


KEEP ALL YOUR CLIENT INFO, INVOICES, PARTY HOSTESS and NEW CONTACT FORMS IN A BEAUTIFULLY CUSTOMIZED BINDER!

Binders are a very important part of my Household and Homebased Business life! They're a dynamic hands on solution that provide me with organization, professionalism and peace of mind. I purchased this Clear View 3 inch Ring Binder from Office Max. It's actually green, I used the Vision Board concept to decorate small poster boards and slide them in to the front, back and spine of the binder.



This Binder Tool makes me happy and grateful to add new clients and contacts to it! I look at is as my garden that I AM nurturing to create an abundant harvest! (Shown here is the front, below is the back.)






ADD A COZY PLACE IN YOUR WORK FROM HOME SPACE!

I'm so happy I chose to bring back my comfy chair! I swapped it out with the white square table and folding chairs that I had here previously. They are now in our Library Space for writing and study. This chair provides a comfy place for hubby or the grown kids to visit! When a client stops by or when I need a DynamicMom Power Nap! I also cuddle with my shawl to read or listen to music while writing in my planner or my journal. I especially like to sit here while I'm glancing through a new travel magazine, or folding back pages in my latest AVON brochure! Got to let my beauty clients know what's hot!


AS HOMEBASED BUSINESS OWNERS & MOMPRENEURS, WE ARE IN BUSINESS! (Even with our 2 minute commute!). We provide products and services to generate income and we profit from the dedication and passion that we share with the amazing clients that we serve! To be Successful, We Need To Be Empowered To Give Our All To Our Clients, Our Business and Our Families Too! Create A Workspace That Works "With" You and Inspires You To SUPER FABULOUS GREATNESS! WOORK SISTAHS!

**As Work From Home Moms and Wives We're Also Super Excited About The TAX DEDUCTIONS That Are Available For HOMEBASED BUSINESS OWNERS! If You Don't Already Have A HOMEBASED BUSINESS to Claim, Visit Our Website below To Find Out More and JOIN OUR DYNAMICMOM TRAVEL NETWORK Today! Get Your Household and Family Empowered For Next Year!


Visit DynamicMomEnterprises.com For Our Fabulous Products, Services, Resources and HOMEBASED BUSINESS PROGRAM (ALL ONLINE!) To Help You Live A More Beautiful, Healthy, Happy and Wealthy Life!

Comments