DYNAMICMOM DAILY: MY FAVE BEAUTY LOOK FOR SPRING!


I took this pic in my dressing room to show you my Go To Face for Spring! I just love it. Natural, Easy to Apply and Oh So Pretty! These fabulous neutrals help me to transition from my housework, errands and home office days to my hubby date, event or business meeting nights!

I just change my jewelry, through on a jacket (or a shawl), grab my heels and a fab bag off my wall and I'm out the door! AVON has been my makeup, skincare and fragrance line for 20 years; 13 (and counting) as a Representative and Certified Beauty Advisor!


Here's the makeup that completes my Go To Spring Look! ALL MY FAVES! 

*SMOOTH MINERALS Powder Foundation (Bronze)
*KABUKI POWDER BRUSH
*ULTRA LUXURY Brow Liner (Dark Brown)
*GLIMMERSTICKS Waterproof Eyeliner (Blackest Black)
*SUPER EXTEND Infinitize Mascara (Black) "24 hr Staying Power & Fab Looong Lashes, Love it!"
*TRUE COLOR Eyeshadow Quad (Mocha Latte)
*ULTRA COLOR RICH LIPSTICK (Cozy Mauve)
*EXTRA LASTING Lip Gloss (Never Gone Mauve)

And Always, ALWAYS Remember Your Fragrance! This is NIGHT MAGIC EVENING MUSK, an AVON Classic that I've been wearing for 20 years! It's beautiful, sandalwood & musk, sexy, and super feminine!

BE INSPIRED & EMPOWERED to try out different makeup looks until you find your Fave Go To Look. Whether we work from home or out in the market, embrace and express your beauty and femininity EVERYDAY! Makeup & Fragrance time is our Mommy Play Time. Have at it! Enjoy!

Visit DynamicMomEnterprises.com for our Fabulous Products, Services and Resources ALL ONLINE, To Help You Live A More Beautiful, Healthy, Happy & Wealthy Life! Click SHOP ONLINE to connect with our AVON Store to purchase your GO TO MAKEUP LOOK and all your beauty needs!

Comments