WHEN WE KNOW OUR ASSIGNMENT, THE UNIVERSE WILL PROVIDE THE ALIGNMENT!


My 90 Day Transformation Project continues to teach me amazing things! Yesterday, (Day 55) was incredible! In the course of my day; Working In My Office, Housework, etc; I learned an important lesson. WHEN WE KNOW OUR ASSIGNMENT, THE UNIVERSE WILL PROVIDE THE ALIGNMENT! This lesson has presented itself in my life before, and on THIS DAY, it showed up big time for my business! Via phone, text and web, I received 2 New Travel Clients, 3 New Beauty Clients and a Young Sistah Ready To Start Her Online Travel Business! ALL REFERRALS! Wow, Wow, Wow! So here's what I know now and what I'll share with you to help you engage this energy. SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE To Help Others Grow, SHARE YOUR PRODUCT To Keep Them In the Know and SHARE YOURSELF To Serve As A Pro! Know Your Assignment. JUST BE YOU and who and what is yours, will happily show up! BE EMPOWERED SISTAHS!

Visit DynamicMomEnterprises.com To Purchase All Your Fave AVON Beauty Products and Book Your Next Vacation! And Of Course connect with ALL our Empowerment Products, Services and Resources To Help You Live A More Beautiful, Healthy, Happy and Wealthy Life!

Comments