LIVING IN ORGANIZED BEAUTY, MIND AND SPIRIT!

Happy GLAM IT UP MOMMY MONDAY!! First we must pause for the cause with a Sponsored Beauty Post From DynamicMomEnterprises.com!


...And We're Back! Now Onto Today's Post!

I love playing with, sharing and selling my makeup and beauty products! I love looking and feeling pretty and helping other women to look and feel pretty as well. The Ritual of Beautifying and Adorning ourselves is how we Transform Our Lives by Empowering Our Feminine Spirit EVERYDAY! It's an intimate, loving feminine connection and the products and items that we purchase create that intimate experience because we pamper ourselves when we apply them to our bodies. They make us FEEL good and happy and oh so pretty! So shouldn't we honor that feeling with a clean, beautifully organized space to store and showcase our products and pretty things? I SAY YES! ABSOLUTELY! So Today I'm Sharing Two Fabulous Items That I Just Purchased To Help Me Live In ORGANIZED BEAUTY, MIND AND SPIRIT!


I FOUND THESE FABULOUS ARMOIRES ON HSN.COM! One Of My Fave Shopping Resources for 25 years! They hang on the back of the door or can easily be mounted on the wall as I've done here in my Dressing Room! They had several beautiful patterns available and I chose the silver and gold swirl to coordinate with my Dressing Room Curtains (reflected in the mirror) and the lovely boudoir clock gifted to me by my fabulous mother a few years ago! Check out those mirrors on the front and wait till you see what's inside!


Here's a peak inside my BEAUTY ARMOIRE! Looove!


Here's another view. See the fold down table in the middle and the mirror up top? And look at the door! The cups hold my AVON makeup brushes, eyeliner pencils, mascara, lipglosses and nail files perfectly! And the door has a magnetic backing so I can post little beauty notes to myself like my BE EMPOWERED Postcard! I just pull my tall chair up and let the beautification begin!


Here's a great view where you can see the organization inside. And see me too, Hi! My Avon Nail Polishes fit perfectly above the mirror. My hair brushes, nail polish remover, Avon face wipes, eye makeup remover and tweezers fit great on the shelf below the mirror. There's the pull down table in the upright position and below are my fabulous Lipsticks and some glosses and below that are my mineral makeups and some pot eye shadows!


Here's a closeup of the bottom shelves. This is a beautiful beauty mix! Lipsticks, Mineral Makeup, Eye Shadow Pots and Quad Palettes, Concealer, Pencil Sharpeners and Extra Nail Polish; Mostly from AVON with a little Mary Kay and JUST LOVELY LIPSTICK in the mix! I added Mary Kay to my product offerings for a short time last year. I no longer carry it in my product lineup, however I have a fabulous beauty sistah friend, Cassandra Copeland representing! You can connect to her weblink at the Partner and Resource Page at my Website just as you can with Our Fabulous DME Partner, Tanya Bryant, founder of JUST LOVELY LIPSTICK! LOVE SUPPORTING MY SISTAHS IN BUSINESS!


OK, NOW FOR THE JEWELRY ADORNMENT! HERE'S MY GORGEOUS NEW JEWELRY ARMOIRE! LOOOVVVVEEEE!!!! Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Bangles, Bracelets, Watches and pins, Oh My!!!


A PLACE FOR EVERYTHING AND EVERYTHING IN ITS PLACE! Look at these pull out trays on the bottom! They store all my little delicates! Even my earring backs! You know how they get away, no more!


I've got pieces that I 've collected on my travels and pieces that are older than my children (my son is 24 and my daughter will be 27)! Pieces gifted to me from my mother, my grandmother (rest in peace momma), my daughter and my hubby of course! Fabulous pieces from AVON, and beautiful handmade pieces from street fairs back home in Harlem NYC, and some phenomenal sistah friends here in our new home; Atlanta ie: Alana Smith-Gillespie, Founder Of ISABELLA STYLES! I Adore her and her pieces! They are my Go To Pieces Most Days! The next picture showcases her pieces better (the red, the blue and the beige gold necklaces hanging inside and the gold earring hoops on the door. This picture doesn't do them justice. She's a DME Partner linked at my website as well!



I really am happy with my new Dressing Room Additions! Remember you can find them on HSN.COM- The Over The Door Beauty and Jewelry Armoires with Full Length Mirrors. If they're not your style, then find something that is. And make sure it helps you FEEL pretty and happy in your ORGANIZED BEAUTY, MIND AND SPIRIT Space! As I take my leave, I'll showcase our fabulous beauty partnership! MY MAKEUP by AVON, LIPS by JUST LOVELY LIPSTICK AND JEWELRY by ISABELLA STYLES! STAY FABULOUS BEAUTIES! SMOOCHES!!

Visit DynamicMomEnterprises.com To Connect with Our Beauty Partners and Resource Links! AND of course Connect To ALL Our Fabulous Products, Services, Resources and Online Travel Business Program (The DynamicMom Travel Network); To Help You Live A more BEAUTIFUL, Healthy, Happy and Wealthy Life!             

Comments