TURN UNFOCUSED SPACE INTO YOUR GET PRETTY PLACE!


Over the years I've created "GET PRETTY SPACES" from within corners in the tiniest of tiny bedrooms and closets to this one which is the "sitting room" in our master bedroom. As soon as I saw this space in the model home styled with a TV, sofa and coffee table, I knew this would be wasted space because neither Vincent nor I would "sit" in it, besides, there's No TV allowed in our bedroom! Instead I envisioned what you see here. I call it MY DRESSING ROOM! It's evolved over the 9-1/2 years we've been blessed to be here and I just love it! I always wanted to display my bags and pretty things "Boutique Style" instead of in plastic bins on the floor of my closet. It takes a little planning and a lot of organizing, but this OPEN CONCEPT can work in any sized space. Mirrors and lighting work wonders to make the space look bigger than it actually is too. The Open Concept makes getting ready efficient, fast and fun! I put outfits together like I'm a fashion stylist- "We're doing this Top with this Skirt, these Shoes and this Bag- Done! Now over to hair and Makeup!" I feel so pretty getting ready every morning, first clicking on each light to enliven each section of the space; and so relaxed winding down at night with my incense and candles! So Fabulous!

As busy Moms and Wives, we need a daily reminder that we are Sacred, Beautiful and All Woman! An organized Pretty Space is an Authentic, Creative and Fun Way To Honor The Art of Beautification and Empower our Feminine Mind-Body-Spirit! I'd love to coach you on how to create yours! Get Pretty!


Visit DynamicMomEnterprises.com! HOMEBASED, MOM EMPOWERED! Enjoy My Fabulous MEMBER PACKAGE, COACHING PROGRAM, LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS and ONLINE RESOURCES Just For You...Women, Moms & Wives!

Comments