COMING FULL CIRCLE!


MOMSPIRATION: "Keep HAPPINESS in your heart as you work toward SUCCESS in your Business, Project or Goal! ALWAYS remember WHY you embarked on this journey!" 




As 2015 comes to an end, so does the 3rd cycle of my 90 Day Transformation Project! What a fantastic learning process this has been! With all the reading, study and mentorship, I've really been stretched and expanded in my thinking, understanding, skill sets, patience, my capacity to embrace change and most of all, belief in my ability to make this happen! And with all that said, the most phenomenal thing I have learned during this whole 270 day process is that my transformation has lead me right back to the beginning. I have come full circle, with new knowledge and information, back to my Authentic Purpose. WHY I founded DYNAMICMOM ENTERPRISES in the first place... To Use My Life As A Woman, Mom and Wife, To Empower Women, Moms and Wives! To use my knowledge and education ie: experiences, lessons, divine gifts and skill sets to COACH and TEACH. 

TO EMPOWER THE WOMEN, WHO EMPOWER THE FAMILIES, THAT EMPOWER THE WORLD! 

For many years, I tried to fit my authentic purpose inside of the Direct Sales/ MLM arena partnering as a distributor/consultant/representative with various companies. I thought this platform would help to actualize my mission and make my business a success. That leg of my journey, while being one of my most educational, interesting experiences; never fulfilled my purpose, my mission or my vision for DYNAMICMOM ENTERPRISES. I spent years being frustrated and feeling like a failure because I never attained the upper levels of achievement set by any of those companies...no matter how faithfully I worked. I was out of alignment. I lost my Happiness, and I questioned my abilities. And it was not for lack of support either, I had the best from my Mother, my Husband and my Children. 

This year, 2015 has been my awakening. I realized I spent 20 years focusing my energy and efforts on fulfilling someone else's purpose, someone else's mission, someone else's vision. And while Direct Sales/MLM is an amazing industry, It was not a good fit with my business. It took my energy, my attention and my focus away from my purpose. I needed a new model, a new direction and I was ready for a Big Change. That was the catalyst for these 3 Cycles of 90 Day Transformation Projects.   

Today, I am so thankful for this journey. I have emerged riding on a wave of acceptance and gratitude...for all I have learned, for those I have met, and for the road ahead. And with that, I have chosen to KEEP MY PURPOSE, MY MISSION and MY VISION FOR MY BUSINESS FRONT AND CENTER! So I have arrived back in my authentic space...my purpose. My Why. To Use My Life To EMPOWER Women, Moms and Wives! To use my knowledge and education ie: experiences, lessons, divine gifts and skill sets to COACH and TEACH. To Empower The Women, Who Empower The Families That Empower The World! 

DYNAMICMOM ENTERPRISES ACADEMY will debut ONLINE in January 2016! I'm so HAPPY and GRATEFUL! 

Stay TRUE To Your Purpose, Your Mission, Your Vision and Your Dream! "Keep HAPPINESS in your heart as you work toward SUCCESS in your Business, Project or Goal! ALWAYS remember WHY you embarked on this journey!" 

Happy Mindful, DYNAMIC Living! 





The DynamicMom
"Transforming Women's Lives by Empowering The Feminine Spirit"



Visit DynamicMomEnterprises.com for more "Homebased, MomEmpowered" Educational Resources for your Dynamic- Personal, Home and Family Life!

*CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG- DynamicMomDaily.blogspot.com for Mindful Organizing Tips for your Personal, Home and Family Life! Subscribe and Enjoy! 

           

Comments