90 DAY TRANSFORMATION: PROJECT BOARD TOUR!

We're 1 week into our 90 DAY TRANSFORMATION JOURNEY! It's an amazing beginning. I created this PROJECT BOARD to take me through the journey. I usually work with a board like this to keep my Mission, Vision and Goals IN MY FACE so I can engage them everyday when I enter my home office. I made it so big you can't miss it, lol! It's a colorFULL, color coded, organized vision board collage! As a Creative Spirit, I embrace colors and movement so my Project Boards have to be DYNAMIC and Pretty too! Let me take you on a tour!

INSPIRATIONAL MESSAGES
I have affirmations and inspirational messages all around my office. They keep me encouraged every where I look so of course my Project Board was no exception. I needed them right at the top!

90 DAY CORE FOCUS
In the top left of the cork board in yellow and green construction paper is my project focus. This took some thought. I knew my business, DYNAMICMOM ENTERPRISES was where I would put my focus and I looked at what I could elevate to take it to the next level. CONTENT CREATION and COMMUNITY BUILDING is what I chose to put my all into for this 90 DAY TRANSFORMATION!

COLOR CODED TO DO'S!
The yellow arrow on the top left is pointing to my color coded goals list below. This list is also in my Franklin Covey Planner that I work in everyday. I'll share my planner with you in a upcoming post, look out for that one! Color Coding is important for me because it helps me to easily identify a Specific Goal Area and add notes and updates in that area. It also allows for super easy reference. I used Post It Page Markers  (love those:-) and placed them vertically on a white poster board for my Goal Areas and wrote the Goals as checklists. My Areas of Focus are: CLIENTS, PARTNERS/MENTORS, WEBSITE and EMAIL MKTG, SOCIAL MEDIA, PERSONAL, FOLLOWUP, VIDEO & BLOG, VENDORS. I added a COLOR KEY below the Goals List but now looking at it, it's a little redundant so I might take it down :-)

VIDEO and BLOG TOPICS
The yellow arrow at the bottom middle, points to a white poster board on the bottom right with colorful 1-1/2 x 2 multi-colored, NOT color coded Post Its (love theeem)! Each Post It contains the Topic or Title of the Videos and Blog Posts that I'll produce on my YouTube Channel (on my goals list); and right here on my Blog! One of my goals was to create 30 Titles to Video and Blog about. That's what you see here, DONE!  Also, THIS POST is one of those titles so, DONE again!

VIDEO, BLOG and SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS
The yellow arrow in the top right, is pointing to my wall calendar for my Video and Blog Posts. These are color coded as: COMPOSED/FILMED/SCHEDULED or POSTED and SOCIAL MEDIA Posts To my Facebook.com/DYNAMICMOMENTERPRISES
and Twitter.com/TheDynamicMom that are Scheduled and Posted. I use the Hootsuite Platform to schedule and post from (one of my goals so, DONE!); in addition to scheduling posts directly on my FB page. I'm still working some things out with these platforms and I'll get better as I move through these 90 DAYS, but along the way, I'm accomplishing my goals!

FUN COLORED SHINY SMILEY FACES!
I'm a Leo Woman and I love to feel and SEE my accomplishments! I also love shiny stickers and  smiling faces, so I use Fun Colored Shiny Smiley Face Stickers to Mark My Accomplishments on my Project Board! You'll see them hanging from a clip at the bottom of the board and also on the goals that are DONE! I use Fun Colored Shiny Stars in my planner, no particular reason,  just love them there:-)

So that's my 90 DAY TRANSFORMATION PROJECT BOARD TOUR! You're on this journey with me as you read this posts as well as engage, like and share my offerings along the way:-) I hope that you will be inspired and encouraged to embark on your own journey to TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE and EMPOWER YOUR FEMININE SPIRIT! Let's Grow & Flow Together! BE YOUR BEST YOU!

Visit DynamicMomEnterprises.com for our fabulous Products, Services and Resources To Help You Live A More Beautiful, Healthy, Happy and Wealthy Life!    




      

Comments