DYNAMICMOM DAILY: COMMIT TO YOUR MARRIAGE EVERYDAY! AFFIRM- I'M ALL IN!




MARRIAGE IS WORK! INTENSE, EMOTIONAL, LIFE CHANGING, EVERYDAY YOU WAKE UP TOGETHER WORK! It's A Personal Growth And Development Program With A Life Long Lovin' Partnership Attached! Where Your Marriage Is Concerned, YOU ARE ONE ANOTHER'S GREATEST TEACHER! Together You Will Grow In Your MARRIAGE, INTIMACY and PASSION! My Husband Vincent And I Have Come To Value One Very Important Concept and WE SPEAK AN AFFIRMATION Into Our Marriage EVERYDAY To Keep Our 30 Years and Counting Growing Strong!


MARRIAGE IS A DAILY COMMITMENT! EVERYDAY YOU'RE BLESSED TO WAKE UP AFFIRM: "I'M ALL IN TODAY!"

That right there is The Key To Our Success! I didn't say Bliss, I said Success. We're not always Blissfully Happy with one another but we hold true to that commitment and affirmation. That's what gets us through the rough patches, storms and uphill battles. "I'M ALL IN TODAY!" Is our mantra. Through every disagreement, "I'M ALL IN TODAY!" Every stressful moment of frustration, "I'M ALL IN TODAY!" AND Every Fabulous, Incredibly Awesome Moment Of Elation, "I'M ALL IN TODAY!" As we've grown through our infancy as Teen Sweethearts in Brooklyn Technical HS in NYC, to A Young Married Couple in the early '80's, through Parenthood- (babies, toddlers, tweens, teens, young adults); relationship stuff, financial stuff, house stuff, parenting stuff- we've gone the gamut and we made it to TODAY, were We're both All In, STILL!

In retrospect It's All Good! We've grown up together and we know that we've got each other's back. And we still learn something from, and about, each other all the time! We've learned that the sum of the whole (our family) is bigger than it's parts (me and him). We believe that we called one another into existence before we were born- in the Same City, Same Hospital, Six Months Apart! Wow! I still get goose bumps thinking about that one :-)

So COMMIT TO YOUR MARRIAGE EVERYDAY! ARE YOU ALL IN? WE SURE ARE! Keep On Truckin' Ya'll! TEAM MARRIAGE! Be Blessed!

Visit DynamicMomEnterprises.com for More on MARRIAGE, INTIMACY and PASSION! And of Course For Our Fabulous Products, Services, Resources To Bring More Beauty, Health, Happiness and Wealth To Your Life!

Comments