DYNAMICMOM DAILY: FEEL BEAUTIFUL AND CLAIM YOUR JOY!


One of my product lines that I really love to share is AVON! In the 25+ years I've been wearing AVON's Beauty & Fashion including 13 years selling as a Certified Beauty Advisor, I have experienced JOY! The Joy I feel personally from feeling beautiful and the Joy I've brought to women as they receive their favorite products and try new ones that I've recommended. BEAUTY IS FUN! It's our grownup, feminine play space! Our opportunity to FEEL BEAUTIFUL and CLAIM OUR JOY without explanation or judgment. Adorning ourselves is what allows us to connect with our feminine spirit with in and show her some much needed love and attention! So I'd like to share some of My Recent Faves from AVON with you and if something makes you smile and brings you JOY, then please indulge:-) You deserve it!


I AM A BAG FREAK!!! And I've got a nice collection. Many of them are from AVON over the years. I also give my bags away to share with others and make space for new ones:-) THIS ONE Was Love At First Sight! It's The ULTIMATE CROSSBODY BAG and It Has Everything I love in a bag, OPTIONS! Adjustable Crossbody Strap, Arm Handle, Flap with Twist Closure, Zip Closure Under The Flap, Two Slip Pockets and 1 Zip Pocket Inside, Lots of Room For All Your Essentials, Goldtone Hardwear and It's NYLON with LEATHER LIKE ACCENTS! An All Weather, No Fuss, No Muss Bag! 3 Words for me FAB-U-LOUS!



This EYE CANDY Right Here! Love, Love! It's The TRUE COLOR EYESHADOW QUAD in GLOW TEAL! Very Pretty and Easy to apply by the numbers! Wears TRUE ALL DAY, No Creasing or Disappearing by lunchtime. The colors blend into a beautiful EYE POPPING Glow! Pretty for Eyeglass wearers like myself! And Add My FAVORITE MASCARA Of All Time, SUPER EXTEND INFINITIZE MASCARA in Black! Triple sphere brush (the key to the fab), for End To End Gorgeous 24-hour Length, Curl and Lift YESTheseAreReallyYourLashes Fab!



And when I want to feel Flirty, Floral and Fruity, THIS IS MY PICK! It's OUTSPOKEN FRESH By FERGIE, Eau De Parfum Spray! This fragrance Smells Like FLIRTY FUN in SPRING! I Spray It All over and leave smiling faces wherever I go! (And When Hubby Comes Home Too:-) I really enjoy the entire Outspoken by Fergie Line Of Fragrances. There's something for every one of your moods! The bottle shapes are hot too!



TO EMBRACE OUR BEAUTY IS TO EMBRACE CHANGE, GROWTH and SELF-LOVE! Let your Makeup and Fashion Tell Your Unique, Phenomenal Story To the World! I'm Embracing my Mature Fabulous 50 SELF With My Salt and Pepper fade! It's The Foundation for My Makeup and Fashion Style! It Also Inspired The Color Scheme For My Company; DYNAMICMOM ENTERPRISES! Love, Love, Love How The RED Crossbody Bag, The METALLIC FEMININE HEELS and The Red GEL FINISH Polish Set My Whole Ensemble Off! ALL from AVON (bag, polish and SHOES)! Embrace Your Beauty Today and Always! FEEL BEAUTY and CLAIM YOUR JOY!

Visit DynamicMomEnterprises.com To SHOP ONLINE for These and ALL YOUR AVON FAVES! And Of Course, Connect To All Of Our Products, Services and Resources To help You Live A More BEAUTIFUL, HEALTHY, HAPPY and WEALTHY LIFE!

Comments