DYNAMICMOM DAILY: FIT, FIERCE & FABULOUS YOU!


Being Fierce and Fabulous is not just how we look in our fly dress, shoes and a hot bag. It's also being healthy from within. We MUST pay better attention to our personal health to live a better QUALITY of life for ourselves and our families. Beginning with how and what we feed our bodies. I chose to invest in a Vitamix to help increase our fresh raw food consumption. I love it! I make fruit and veggie smoothies to hot potato-carrot-spinach soup, to frozen banana-berry-rice milk "icecream"! So Delicious and So Fabulous!

 MOVING OUR BODIES is so Important to being Fit, Fierce & Fabulous! However you Chose to Move is your choice. JUST MOVE YOUR TOTAL BODY TO LOOSEN ENERGY TRAPPED WITHIN! The stress of daily living can cause the energy in our bodies to be stagnant which causes imbalance and dis-ease. Chose a way to Move Your Body that lifts your spirit and makes you feel Fierce & Fabulous! For me, I DANCE! I WAS BORN A DANCER! It feeds my spirit, I feel so alive! I've studied with some of the best in the dance world, performed on stages around the country and have been sharing and teaching dance since I was a teenager. Today women book fun Bellydance Parties with me! But I'll also throw on one of my hot playlists and dance through my housework! I'm going to DANCE (God Willing), until I transition from this life! Join Me and MOVE YOUR BODY EVERYDAY, WITH PASSION & JOY!


YOGA is a Fabulous way to be Fit & Fierce! MEDITATION, FOCUS ON THE BREATH and INCREASING FLEXIBILITY keep our Body-Mind-Spirit in alignment. I love my yoga practice because it allows me the space to have quiet, focused time to empty and connect with love and positive, dynamic energy. Even if Yoga is not your thing, take some time everyday to sit quietly, breathe and empty the negative, stressful thoughts and feelings that steal your peace. Connect with the Flow of Love and Your Inner Guidance instead. Free Your Body and Your Mind Will Follow!


 WHEN WE LOOK GOOD WE FEEL BETTER! Sometimes we get in a funk, life just isn't going our way today. We think about all the things that are just wrong, and whose to blame. Then we receive that invitation to the "I'm the guest of honor" pity party. If we accept, we could be partying for quite a while and even decide to take up residence. We'll be that guest who never leaves. Well honey, STOP, DROP & ROLL on into your closet, put on a fabulous outfit, pop your makeup and slip into a pair of your hottest shoes! Check your self out in the mirror and grab your fly bag before you head out the door! Where to? Not the point. Go to the supermarket or florist and buy your self a single stemmed rose. Go window shopping at the mall. Get some frozen yogurt or treat yourself to coffee! Get a massage or mani-pedi with a sistah-friend! The point is that you CHANGED YOUR ENERGY! You freed yourself from accepting the pity party invitation! Even if you stay home and try on different outfits, play with makeup and take selfies to post or just keep for yourself! YOU CREATED A NEW REALITY! YOU HAVE THE POWER TO LIFT YOURSELF UP OUT OF THE DULDRUMS! BE CREATIVE! YOUR HAPPINESS IS IN YOUR HANDS! WOORK!!!


Connecting With Our FIT, FIERCE & FABULOUS Selves keeps Feminine Energy Rising!! We MUST BE IT, LIVE IT and Pass It On To The Next Generation, Our Fabulous Daughters!





















CELEBRATE YOUR BEAUTIFUL SELF EVERYDAY! EMBRACE CHANGE & CHOOSE HAPPINESS AND NEVER LET A PERSON, PLACE OR THING STEAL YOUR DIVINE JOY AS LONG AS YOU HAVE BREATH IN YOUR BODY! AFFIRM & PRACTICE!






Visit DynamicMomEnterprises.com for our Fabulous Products, Services and Resources To Help You Live A More Beautiful, Healthy Happy & Wealthy Life!




Comments