IN HONOR OF THE GLORIOUS SPRING RAIN I AFFIRM: I AM A VOICE IN THIS WORLD!


Last night, here in Atlanta GA, we experienced torrential downpours of rain. Loud, blowing, flooding, attention grabbing, can't see in front of you rain. As the business meeting that I was attending ended, my partners and I knew we'd be spending a little more time together as we waited for a break in the downpour. When we finally got one, we dashed to our cars, prayed for a safe journey and began the slow and careful ride home. Today as I sat at my computer ready to write the post I had planned, I instead stared at my empty page and listened to the voice within that instructed me to change my template first. As I clicked through the choices, I looked at the overcast sky through my window (more rain is coming), and was immediately inspired to select this template that you see here. The Rain! So being obedient to my inner guidance, I write this post to Honor The Glorious and Powerful Cleansing Rains of Spring! Thank You for cleansing away the yesterday of winter while nourishing new birth, and rejuvenating the new growth of today, spring. In this moment, I AM so grateful for you. Your presence teaches me that my tears wash away my pain, old transforms into new and death transitions into life! Thank You Mother Earth for blessing us with your gift of Spring Rain whose Dynamic Energy; of which I too possess; directs me Affirm that I TOO AM A FORCE, I AM A VOICE IN THIS WORLD! Thank You Inner Guidance for inspiring me, for directing my vision, for helping me write this post, for empowering me to LIVE!  

Enjoy The Beautiful Rain My Sistahs! Express Your Powerful Voice!

Visit DynamicMomEnterprises.com for our Fabulous Products, Services and Resources ALL ONLINE, To Help You Live A More Beautiful, Healthy, Happy and Wealthy Life!  

Comments