PROMOTIONAL POST- TRANSFORM YOUR TRAVEL DREAMS INTO YOUR VACATION LIFESTYLE REALITY!


**UPDATE: (I AM NO LONGER OFFERING THIS SERVICE AS OF OCTOBER 1, 2015. I CHOSE TO LEAVE THIS POST ON MY BLOG BECAUSE IT IS A PART OF MY JOURNEY AND THE GRAPHICS I CREATED (and the pics) MAKE ME SMILE! HONOR EVERY STEP OF YOUR LIFE JOURNEY!)

Since becoming a Certified Homebased Travel Agent with Paycation Travel, I have really grown to love sharing and selling the travel lifestyle to my clients! I enjoy helping them to see the value of including vacationing as an integral part of their families lives! I Believe THE WORLD IS THE CLASSROOM AND TRAVEL IS THE TEACHER!


So Today, I want to share how YOU can TRANSFORM YOUR TRAVEL DREAMS INTO YOUR VACATION LIFESTYLE REALITY! How about creating a VISION BOARD of all the fabulous, fun places you'd love to experience! Add Pictures of YOU and YOUR FAMILY in your collage to make it real and personal. Include a few pictures of your past vacations to remind your spirit of that wonderful feeling! This can be a fun family project too! I made this board 1-1/2 years ago to inspire more vacations with my hubby, Vincent. With 30 years married and 2 grown children, it was our time to create some beautiful new memories. 2 weeks later, I was introduced to and partnered with Paycation Travel Where Our Travel Dreams Became Our Vacation Lifestyle Reality!

Paycation Travel provides an amazing Private Label Platform for us as Certified Homebased Travel Agents. DYNAMICMOM TRAVEL is my Brand Name for my travel offerings with DYNAMICMOM ENTERPRISES. As A Prospective Travel Client You Can Choose 1 of 3 Ways to Book Your Vacations With Me.
WAY NUMBER 1: BOOK for FREE At My ONLINE TRAVEL BOOKING SITE! (Pictured Above)


WAY NUMBER 2: BOOK WITH ME DIRECTLY Using My DYNAMICMOM TRAVEL BOOKING SERVICE (Fee Based) -pictured above


WAY NUMBER 3: JOIN OUR DYNAMICMOM TRAVEL NETWORK! Own Your Personal Online Homebased Travel Business and GET PAID WHILE YOU VACATION As A Certified Travel Professional!


With DYNAMICMOM TRAVEL, My Goal Is To EMPOWER FAMILIES and MARRIAGES Everyday, THROUGH TRAVEL!


Allow Me To Help TRANSFORM YOUR TRAVEL DREAMS INTO YOUR VACATION LIFESTYLE REALITY! Grow Your LOVE, Your MEMORIES and Your INCOME, ONE VACATION AT A TIME!!!  Happy Sails!


Travel has been a fabulous addition to The DYNAMICMOM ENTERPRISES Empowerment Brand with our lineup of Beauty, Health, Happiness and Wealth Products, Services and Resources. Visit our website DynamicMomEnterprises.com to JOIN OUR DYNAMICMOM TRAVEL NETWORK or BOOK YOUR VACATION! We Want You To Live A More Beautiful Healthy, Happy And Wealthy Life!

Comments