I'M A DANCER FOR LIFE!


Turn On Your Favorite Song- Dance and Move All Day Long! I'm a Dancer and Yogi For Life! Dance gives me Energy, Breath, Great Health and Happiness! It's my gift from the Most High and I engage it EVERYDAY! One day I'll BELLYDANCE, the next I'll do my YOGA, then I might do some BALLET or JAZZ Choreography. Next day I'll jump on my TOTAL GYM and the day after that, I might just throw on a fabulous playlist and bust a freestyle AFRI-LATIN dance for 30 intense minutes! Whatever I schedule in my "Daily Movement Experience Plan", that's what's going down! The older I get -I'm 51 now:-) the more important it is for me to Keep It Moving! I designed this collage to illustrate the many ways that I love to move! Looking at it, all I can do is smile:-) It makes me feel good. I feel grateful that I can still move in the authentic way that I love, the way that I was born! I get emotional thinking about it. Wow. Blessings. Well, I hope you're inspired to MOVE In Your Authentic Way and make your own Daily Movement Experience Plan! I teach my DynamicMom Enterprises Members how to create theirs. I'd love the opportunity to show you as well! LET'S BE FIT, FEMININE and FABULOUS!


Visit DynamicMomEnterprises.com Today! Enjoy My MEMBER PACKAGE, COACHING PROGRAM, LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS and ONLINE RESOURCES For Women, Moms and Wives! HOMEBASED, MOM EMPOWERED!

Comments