MY HOME OFFICE-WORK SPACE!


One of the most important tools for me in my many years of working from home has been my HOME OFFICE/WORKSPACE. Whether its been a tiny space in the corner of the living room in our previous apartment, or the dining room in our current home; my workspace MUST inspire PRODUCTIVITY, CREATIVITY, have super ORGANIZATION and of course, BE PRETTY! It has to be a space that I feel excited to work in everyday and successfully blessed when I shut it down at night! I LOVE MY HOME OFFICE/WORKSPACE! The Energy of the Women, Moms and Wives that I serve resides here. I coach them on the phone and book their workshops and vacations from here! They're not just names in my client binder. I can point to any name and instantly recall something amazing about her. I love That! I love when hubby or my son or daughter come to hang out for a minute and talk, or a when a mommy business associate stops by for quick meeting. I read, study and learn from my personal coaches here. I film my videos, do webinars, write my blog, do my social media, edit my website and design all my services and marketing materials here! I organize and plan in my Planner and work on my 90 Day Transformation Projects here (Sticky Note Heaven!), Tele-Classes, Conference Calls, Wow! My Home Office is Amazing! Productive yet Peaceful! It also brings more income into our household. not just product sales, but  tax deductions too! Looove that! When I feel alittle stuck, I work on a Vision Board or change the energy with a Re-Design! It works! I hope you're inspired to create a beautiful, fabulous office/workspace in your home, no matter the size. It's Unique, It's Pretty, It's Productive and It's All Yours! I'm here to help.

Visit DynamicMomEnterprises.com For Our MEMBERSHIP, COACHING, PRODUCTS and RESOURCE Offerings For Women, Moms and Wives! Homebased! Mom Empowered!  

Comments