TRAVELIN' IN FABULOUS STYLE!

In honor of New York Fashion Week, I'm sharing some Fabulous Travel Essentials that I recommend you take on your next Resort Vacay, Cruise or 3 Day Getaway!



(1) A GORGEOUS SET OF LUGGAGE!
I felt so Beautiful and Stylish when I took this lovely set to New York City for our niece's graduation. My signature Black and White in patent, ombre snake got lots of complements in the airport! It traveled wonderfully in the overhead bin going to NYC and arrived looking gorgeous on the baggage claim carousel back in Atlanta! It's from the Samantha Brown Collection on HSN.com. Loovvee!! Oh, and of course, a fabulous Scarf brings The Diva to the occasion and makes you feel more glamorous!


(2) MINI (Airline Approved) SKIN CARE with a luscious FRAGRANCE and poppin' LIPGLOSS!
I had no trouble packing my cosmetic case with this mini power packed set! Looks may be deceiving, but this ANEW Cleanser and Moisturizer could carry me for up to 2 weeks! After spritzing myself, I spritzed alittle of my fave Night Magic Evening Musk in my luggage before zipping it up. When I opened it at our bed and breakfast in NYC, my fragrance filled the room with sensual deliciousness! And of course, I never leave home without my Lipgloss! All from my AVON Store at my website!

With these Beautiful (and practical) Essentials, I'm Always Travelin' In Style! It makes our vacation getaways that much sweeter and much more FABULOUS!

Enjoy!


Visit DynamicMomEnterprises.com HOMEBASED, MOM EMPOWERED! Enjoy my COACHING PROGRAM, LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS and ONLINE RESOURCES Just For YOU! Women, Moms and Wives!  
 

Comments